The Taurus Basic Electric Upright Walker is a well designed and functional walker which maintains good support of the upper body. High enough for tall users (up to 82.7"), the Taurus Electric Basic features electric height adjustment for easy use.
Two levels of equipment: Basic and Premium.
Both models are available with adjustable arm pads and foot brakes. The Premium model is delivered fully assembled with adjustable handles, driving and parking brake on the handles and the opportunity to lock the swing (directional block).With a 2 year guarantee free of faults and defects (except for damage caused by natural use or parts exposed to natural wear and tear), the Taurus promotes supportive walking posture allowing users the ability to walk upright.
- Easily visible red button for height adjustment which can be connected to external height adjustment panel (supplementary equipment).
- Adjustable distance between forearm supports.
- Easy to read height scale and an electric motor to make the height adjustment very user friendly.
- Central column provides easy access for nursing staff.
- Maximum width on table is only 29.5".
- Wheels area large enough to climb carpet edges, door thresholds etc., but small enough to reach under beds.
- Slim design with steady legs ensures a safe walker.
- Foot brakes on all four wheels.
|Recommended user height:||55.1" - 82.7"|
|Maximum weight of user:||330.7 lbs|
|Height of forearm supports:||34.1" - 53.5"|
|Width between forearm supports:||13.4" - 18.5"|
|Length forearm supports:||13.4"|
|Maximum product length:||30.7"|
|Maximum product width:||26.0"|
|Driving and parking brake on the handles:||No|
|Diameter turning circle:||35.8"|
|Parking brakes (foot brakes):||Yes (All wheels)|
|Product weight:||48.5 lbs.|
|Area of use:||Indoors|
- Google Shopping Category:
- Health & Beauty > Health Care > Mobility & Accessibility > Walking Aids > Walkers