A well-designed, functional upright walker, the Taurus Premium H is designed to offer good upper body support and adjusts to accommodate users up to 6’9”. The easy-to-use hydraulic walker offers adjustable arm pads and foot brakes and can be used in the shower.
The Premium model is silver and is delivered fully assembled. This upright walker comes standard with adjustable handles, driving and parking brake on the handles, and the opportunity to lock the swing (directional block). With a 2 year guarantee free of faults and defects (except for damage caused by natural use or parts exposed to natural wear and tear), the Taurus promotes supportive walking posture allowing users the ability to walk upright. Please note that the upright walkers do not replace a need for those needing lifting support.
- Simple to use hydraulic height adjustment and easy to read height scale with handles in front of the armrests.
- Distance between the forearm supports easily accommodates comfort for all body types.
- Central column provides easy access for nursing staff.
- Maximum width on table is only 25.9” cm.
- Wheels area large enough to climb carpet edges, door thresholds etc., but small enough to reach under beds.
- Slim design with steady legs ensures a safe walker.
- Driving and parking brake easily operated from the handles while foot brakes are standard on all four wheels.
- Handles can be adjusted forward and sideways for best fit for the user.
- Locking the swivel (directional block of the rear wheels) is possible and can easily be activated with the foot.
|Recommended user height:||55.1" - 82.7"|
|Maximum weight of user:||330.7 lbs|
|Height of forearm supports:||34.1" - 52.0"|
|Width between forearm supports:||13.4" - 18.5"|
|Length forearm supports:||13.4"|
|Maximum product length:||30.7"|
|Maximum product width:||26.0"|
|Driving and parking brake on the handles:||Yes|
|Diameter turning circle:||35.8"|
|Parking brakes (foot brakes):||Yes (All wheels)|
|Product weight:||39.7 lbs.|
|Area of use:||Indoors|